Become a Friend
The benefits of membership
As a Friend of St. Mary's, you can:
- Support the vital maintenance and repairs to the church building – on a long term basis.
- Get involved by helping with Friends events and attending them.
- Get regular updates on events and fund raising via the Friends newsletter and via email.
How do I Join?
- Choose your desired category from the table.
- Decide how you want to pay the sub - a bank transfer is preferred but you can pay by cheque or cash.
Note: if you pay income tax in the UK you can Gift Aid your membership fee which will increase its value to the Friends.
Download and print a paper copy of our ‘Become a Friend’ form here fill it in and post it to the address shown.
Categories of Friends
|Individual||£15 a year|
|Couple/family||£25 a year|
|Single Life Member||£250|
|Joint Life Member||£300|
(e.g. schools and other organisations)
|£250 a year|